I’ve been using Firefox as my primary browser at home for a while now, but I recently just got into installing extensions (plugins) to extend the functionality of the browser. I like how extensible Firefox is; it’s no wonder why Firefox is kicking ass and taking names against Internet Explorer.
Here are some of my favorite extensions:
- Spellbound (spell checker for text boxes – very useful for blogging – for some reason this is not the on Firefox extension web site)
- Adblock (blocks all the annoying ads on a site including those floaty ones that block your view)
- Tabbrowser Preferences (allows you to move your tabs around)
- IE View (allows you to open a page in IE just in case it’s IE only – saves time)
- Web Developer Tools (if you are a web developer, you must download this)